|August 28, 2017||Comments Closed|
The summer is almost over and now it’s time to go back to school!
If your child’s favorite backpack is looking a little the worse for wear – bring it into us for a professional hygienic cleaning.
If you are in the market for a new one, here are a few tips to keep in mind. Your child’s backpack should:
1. weigh no more than 10 – 15 percent of their body weight
2. be no wider than their body
3. not fall below the top of the hip line even when fully packed.
4. shoulder straps should be wider (2″), padded, comfortable, molded to the body and have
a padded back.
5. pack the heaviest items in the pack closest to your child’s back
6. not be worn on one shoulder. Make sure your child wears both shoulder straps
Tweens and teens love a back pack with more pockets and better organization. They want compartments for all the devices they carry so they look for bags loaded with places to stash gadgets and gear: big water bottles, laptops, phones, eyeglass cases, whatever.
Hope you are enjoying your summer and that we see you soon.